Required documents to bring into the school to finish enrolling your child(ren).
The following documents must be brought to the Attendance Clerk's Office by the parent/guardian before registration can be completed.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Previous school Information: Including school's name, address and phone number
- IEP (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Adoption papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (any of of the following): property tax bill, mortgage statement, house deed, current utility bill, landlord affidavit, lease agreement, affidavit from the county
USE THIS LINK TO PREREGISTER YOUR STUDENT AT WCCS.