Required documents to bring into the school to finish enrolling your child(ren).
The following documents must be brought to the Attendance Clerks Office by the parent/guardian before registration can be completed.
  • Copy of birth Certificate
  • Copy of social security card
  • Previous school information
    • School Name
    • School Address
    • School Phone Number
  • IEP (if applicable)
  • Custody Papers (if applicable)
  • Adoption Papers (if applicable)
  • Proof of residency (only one from the list below is needed)
    • Property Tax Bill
    • Mortgage Statement
    • House Deed
    • Current Utility bill
    • Landlord Affidavit
    • Lease Agreement
    • Affidavit from County


Student demographic Information