Governor Andrew Cuomo hosted a conference call and provided updates on New York State’s COVID-19 response. During the phone call, Governor Cuomo stated:
- Schools are authorized to reopen.
- The state will continue to monitor infection rates.
- The New York State Department of Health and New York State Education Department will approve reopening plans.
- Districts must perform the following additional tasks:
The District has scheduled three (3) informational meetings for its parents/guardians. The meetings will be in-person in the LGI and are scheduled for:
- Monday, August 17, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:00 PM
Please complete the following registration form if you would like to attend a voluntary parent/guardian meeting. **Each individual attending the meeting must complete his/her own registration form and will wear a face covering.**
The District has created a dedicated email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the on-going collection of community questions in the event an individual cannot attend the public meetings.