This information was emailed to families this evening. The email from SNAP for the health portal will come sometime tomorrow.
To Wayland-Cohocton Families:
Please watch the short video about your child’s return to school. It is a brief overview of what they will see in the buildings and the attendance and health screenings that are currently required.
Everyday families will log onto the SNAP portal to answer questions about your child’s health. Hybrid students will do this everyday prior to coming to school and also on remote learning days from home. Parents will receive an email directly from the SNAP portal so that they can get set up in time for the start of school on Monday, September 14. Attached below is a direction sheet which will assist you in the setting up your SNAP account. We advise that you bookmark the link so it is easy for you to find each day.
The SNAP portal link, along with other links you will need on a daily basis can also be found on:
On the School’s Website:
- Go to www.wccsk12.org
- Click on Site at the top of the page and select your child’s building
- Click on Menu
- In the Menu list you will find Forms & Info: This section the information you will need during our hybrid and remote learning experience.
On the School’s APP:
- Open the APP
- Click on the Icon in the top right corner
- Select the school your child attends
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and open DOCUMENTS (sometimes this is below the edge of the screen)
- The first folder will be Forms & Info: This section the information you will need during our hybrid and remote learning experience.
If you have questions regarding school activities or requirements during this time, please contact your child’s school office. We understand that there is a lot for families to keep track of and we appreciate your patience and understanding.